The purpose of this Policy is to explain the type of personal data collected, how it is processed, the rights data subjects, their retention time as well as other information related to the processing of personal data. Data protection is a priority for the management of EPIC TECH S.R.L. headquartered in Bucharest, Str. Vicina, no. 3, Sector 5, registered at the Trade Register with no. J40 / 13487/2014, having the fiscal identification code RO33816294.
Navigation on the pages of our site it is possible without any declaration of personal data. However, for certain specific situations such as completing a quiz, a questionnaire or participating in a competition, data subjects may collect and process certain personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing we undertake to obtain the consent of the data subject. The processing of personal data - such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number of a data subject - will be performed each time in accordance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“the Regulation”) and in accordance with specific data protection regulations the country in which EPIC TECH operates. Through this Policy, our company would like to inform the general public about the nature, scope and purpose for which we collect and process personal data. In addition, data subjects are also informed of their rights, which are governed by the Regulation.
This Policy is based on the Regulation as well as any and all applicable laws on the protection of personal data. The policy must be comprehensible both to the general public and to our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we will explain the terminology used. In this Policy we will use, inter alia, the following terms:
- Personal data or Personal data refers to any information that makes it possible to identify a natural person (data subject).
- Target person - represents an identified or identifiable natural person. An "identifiable" natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors characteristic of his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Processing - is to perform any operation or set of operations on personal data, with or without automatic means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing (by transmitting, broadcasting or otherwise making available), aligning or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying,
- Restriction of processing - refers to the marking of personal data processed in order to limit their processing future;
- Profiling - refers to any authorized form of processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to assess certain personal aspects characteristic of an individual, in particular to analyze or predict aspects related to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, location or movement of an individual,
- Pseudonymization - is the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be assigned to an data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data are not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person le,
- Operator or controller responsible for processing - is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or with the help of third parties, determines the purposes or means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the operator or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided by Union or Member State law,
- Recipient - is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities that may receive personal data in a particular investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law will not be seen as addressees; the processing of such data by public authorities will be in accordance with the rules applicable to data protection in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
- Third party - is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body in addition to the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data,
- Consent - the consent of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and clear indication that the data subject provides by a clear statement or affirmative action, signifying the agreement to processing of his personal data.
Name and address of the operator ELAN - Handcrafted Leather Goods
EPIC TECH SRL headquartered in Bucharest, Str. Vicina, no. 3, Sector 5, registered at the Trade Register with no. J40 / 13487/2014, having the fiscal identification code 33816294, Phone: +40759428067, Email: email@example.com , Website: www.elanX.ro .
Address responsible for data protection Any data subject can contact us directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection in person at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Subscribe to our newsletters
On elanX.ro websites users are offered the opportunity to subscribe to the company's newsletter. elanX.ro informs its customers and business partners regularly through a newsletter about the company's offers. The company newsletter can only be received by the data subject if (1) the data subject has a valid email address and (2) if the data subject registers to receive the newsletter. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address registered by the data subject for the first time in order to send the newsletter, for legal reasons, through the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation email is used to prove that the holder of the email address is authorized to receive the newsletter. During the newsletter registration, we store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the internet service provider (ISP) and used by the data subject at the time of registration, as well as the date and time of registration. The collection of this data is necessary to understand the possible inappropriate use of the email address of a data subject at a later date, and therefore serves the purpose of legal protection. The personal data collected as part of the registration for a newsletter will only be used to send the newsletter. In addition, those who subscribe to the newsletter will be informed by email, as long as this is necessary for the newsletter service or for a registration in question, as this may be the case in the event of changes to the newsletter offer, or in the possibility of a change in technical circumstances. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. Subscriptions to our newsletter may be terminated by the data subject at any time. The consent to store personal data, given by the data subject to receive the newsletter, can be revoked at any time. There is a link in each unsubscribe newsletter.
Possibility of contacting the website
The elanX.ro websites contain information that allows a short electronic contact with our company, as well as direct communication with us, by including a general email address. If a data subject contacts us by email or through the contact form, the personal data transmitted by him voluntarily are stored automatically. Such personal data, voluntarily transmitted by a data subject to the controller, is stored for the purpose of processing and contacting the data subject.
Delete routine and blocking personal data
elanX.ro will process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to fulfill its storage purpose, or for the period provided for by the European legislator or other applicable laws. If the purpose of the storage is not applicable, or if the storage period provided for by the applicable legislation in force expires, the personal data shall be deleted in accordance with legal requirements.
- The right of access of the data subject. In order to exercise the right of access, the data subject may at any time contact elanX.ro with a request in this regard to obtain a report of personal data;
- The right of rectification. Each data subject has the right to obtain the rectification of personal data when they are incorrect or have undergone certain changes or need to be completed.
- Right to delete. Each data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data as follows: i) when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed, ii) the data subject withdraws his consent on the basis of which the processing takes place, iii) the data subject objects to processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the Regulation and there are no legal grounds for processing, or the data subject objects to processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) of the Regulation, iv) personal data have been illegally processed or a legal provision in force requires their deletion.
- The right to restrict processing. Each data subject has the right to obtain the restriction of processing, where one of the following cases applies: i) the accuracy of personal data is challenged by the data subject, ii) the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead requests the restriction iii) elanX.ro no longer needs the personal data in order to process them, but they are requested by the data subject for the unit, in order to exercise certain rights, iv) the data subject has objected to the processing in accordance with article 21 (1) of the Regulation until the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of elanX.ro prevail over those of the data subject.
- The right to data portability. Each data subject has the right to request the transfer of personal data to a third party or to the data subject himself.
- Right to Opposition. Each data subject has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his / her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, which is based on points (e) and (f) of Article 6 (1). of the Regulation. This also applies to profile creation. elanX.ro will no longer process personal data in the event of an opposition, unless we can demonstrate convincing and legitimate grounds for processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for establishing, exercising or defending legal rights. If elanX.ro processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, where there is prior consent, the data subject will have the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the point where it is related to such direct marketing. If the data subject objects to the processing carried out by elanX.ro for direct marketing purposes, then elanX.ro will no longer process his personal data for these purposes. In addition, the data subject has the right, on grounds related to his / her particular situation, to object to the processing of his / her personal data by elanX.ro for the purposes of scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89 (1 ) of the Regulation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task performed in the public interest.
- Making individual decisions, including creating profiles. Each data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects on it or similarly significantly affects him, as long as the decision is not based on explicit consent. of the data subject.
- The right to withdraw consent. Everyone concerned has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- If you want to exercise your rights or send us a notification / request please contact us contact the contact details indicated in this Policy. elanX.ro will answer you as soon as possible but not later than 30 days. For any delays we will notify you and provide you with the justified reasons for the delay.
Period for which personal data will be stored
Personal data will only be kept for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. After the expiry of that period, the corresponding data shall be deleted. Only those personal data that are part of the acts / documents for which the law provides for an archiving term will be kept and at the expiration of the legal archiving term they will be destroyed.
The personal data we process
We collect the following data types personal names from you:
- Name and first name
- Phone Number
- Billing and Payment Details
Why do we need them? Commands and Support:
- Name and surname - we need this data for the delivery of the ordered products
- E-mail - e-mail address we use mail to confirm your order and to inform you about the status of your order
- Phone number - we will contact you if there are problems with the delivery of your products
- Delivery address - we need this data for the delivery of the ordered products
- Billing address - we need this data to issue your invoice
With your consent, we would like to process the following personal data Newsletter
- Name and first name - we need this information to communicate with you in a more personal way.
- Email - we need this information to be able to send the newsletter.
What do we do with your data
The service providers we work with are:
- mobilPay - online payment service providers
- Google Analytics - site traffic analysis provider
- Fan Curier, DHL - courier service provider